A holistic approach to cybersecurity program management
- Cybersecurity Risk Management - providing an overall analysis of your current cybersecurity risk, prioritization, budget and overall management plan for closing the gap.
- Policy & Procedure Development - formalizing your information security program is a critical step towards your compliance and governance goals.
- Vulnerability Scanning & Penetration Testing (VAPT) - technical evaluation and scanning of your IT infrastructure for security vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Compliance Gap Assessment - NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC - providing a compliance based gap assessment with remediation plan of action and milestones (POA&M).
- Compliance Gap Assessment - HIPAA/HITECH - for medical organizations, providing a compliance based gap assessment focusing on patient health information (PHI).
- Compliance Gap Assessment - CJIS - for law enforcement organizations (LEO), providing a compliance based gap assessment focusing on handling of criminal justice information (CJI).