This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use, process and protect your personal information. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website, which is effective at the time that we post it.
How we collect information about you
We collect data as you use hardware, software, services or other offerings by Ampersand (each, an “Offering”).
When you use our Offerings we collect information including:
- Your organization’s name, phone number, website, email addresses, mailing addresses, office locations, and organizational structure;
- The configuration of your Information Technology systems, including device configurations, IP addresses, audit log, utilization data, and detailed hardware/software information;
- The names, email addresses, phone numbers, job titles, demographic and other personal informations about your employees; and
- Additional information from or about your organization and employees in other ways not spcifically described here (for example information related to your contact with our support team.)
How we protect and store personal information
We use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific individual.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the United States, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in keeping with industry best practices and law. We use safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we protect the physical security of our buildings and files, and we authorize access to perosnal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job duties.
How we use personal information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide Offerings to you and support your use of the Offerings;
- process transations and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce any agreements;
- customize, measure, and improve our services;
- send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers;
- and compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
- service providers and subcontractors who help us with parts of delivering our Offerings to you or as part of our business operations;
- credit bureaus to report account information;
- and law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure, we need to do so to comply with law, we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Agreement.
How you can access or change your personal information:
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by contacting our Client Services team at (907) 459-4900.
How you can contact us about privacy questions:
If you have questions or concerns about this policy, you should contact us at:
AlasConnect, LLC ATTN: Privacy Officer, PO Box 71217, Fairbanks, AK 99707, USA
Last Revised - April 11, 2022